Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Week in Review (What I drank in a sentence or less)



  1. Brooklyn-Pennant Ale-Great session Pale Ale and great special at Bell-$16.99 a case-Can't be beat!

  2. Stillwater Artisanal Ales-Stateside Saison-Solid Saison from a new brewery-Have to try other styles from Stillwater. Very Promising.

  3. The Pike-Kilt Lifter Scotch style Ale-Very good and at $3.99 a bomber, a great deal too!

  4. Rogue-Double Chocolate Stout-(chocolate) x 2=8.7% abv. of goodness!

  5. Ballast Point-Sculpin-On tap @ Blue Monkey Tavern, So Good!

  6. Stone IPA-on tap @ Bobby Ray's Place opening night-Bar was crowded (too soon to evaluate)-This beer was great and reminded me how much I love West Coast IPAs!

  7. Coffee Porter (my latest home brew)-Down to less than 10 bottles-Still holding up well, I still think it should be darker but the flavor is good!

  8. Wolaver's-Pumpkin Ale-Sampled at Bell beverage and then a case purchased to be split between Linda and Wendy-Good beer, just not my favorite style.

  9. Dogfish Head-Bitches Brew-A very limited release with a lot of hype. It was good but I expected more.

  10. Victory-Hop Devil-An old favorite, had it on tap at Chickie's and Pete's South Philly

  11. Yards-Pale Ale-A very solid Pale Ale, again at Chickie's and Pete's South Philly

No comments: