Monday, November 1, 2010

The Week in Review (What I drank in a sentence or less)

  • Guinness Foreign Extra Stout-Available for the first time in the US and the best of the 3 Guinness. I had it first in St. Lucia and then a second time at the brewery in Dublin. Now it is available here.
  • Stone San Diego Session Ale-A collaborative brew with Ballast Point and North Park Beer.
  • Sierra Nevada Estate Homegrown Ale-A wet hop ale. I had it at the Bell tasting this past weekend, quite good.
  • Bell's Expedition Stout-Very Good. Will age well at 9.5%.
  • Founders Breakfast Stout-Again, a great beer!
  • Terrapin Side Project The Dark Side-Another Stout for the week, and another good one.
  • Coffee Porter (My home brew)-After all those stouts I figured I would revisit my Coffee Porter which is quite "stoutish".

No comments: