Sunday, October 24, 2010

Evolution Brewing Co









While travelling for work this week, I ventured out and found a beer place I had not been to yet. Evolution Brewing Co in Delmar De. It is located about 10 miles north of Salisbury MD. I stopped in Wednesday afternoon to sample the beers and buy a growler. I sampled 5 beers on tap and all were pretty good but my favorite was the Lucky 7 Porter aged in Bourbon barrels and then infused with the Rise Up Coffee Stout and so this was the growler I purchased. They also have 4 regular beers available in bottles, Lot No. 3 IPA, Exile ESB, Primal Pale Ale and Lucky 7 Porter. All of their beers are good but I especially liked the 5 on tap at the (small) brewery. I will certainly stop back in the next time I am in this area and will hope to get another draft only beer!







No comments: