Wednesday, August 18, 2010

New Business Profile




Brew Your Own Bottle is a new Home Brew Shop in New Jersey. Located in Haddon Township, it is positioned well for the beer lover. Right down the street from The Pour House and Cork, Haddon Ave is quickly becoming a Beer Lover's NJ destination.


BYOB has Beer kits, Wine kits, bottles, and basically all the supplies you need to get started brewing or continue your hobby. The owner is in the process of getting Licensed so there can be on sight classes and 4 oz. samplings. On premise brewing and classes are offered as well.


I have about 10 bottles of my Coffee Porter left and have been thinking it is time for my next brew...BYOB has some great extract kits and I will surely be returning soon to decide on the next brew, maybe an Imperial IPA, a smoked Porter...who knows but whichever I decide, I will post here!

No comments: