Friday, February 1, 2008

Southern Tier Brewing







These guys have moved up in my mind to be quite an awesome brewery. This year alone they have come out with some excellent brews in their Blackwater series. All BIG Beers with 10%+ aqlcohol but man are they good. If you have not tried this year's newest ones, you should hunt them doen now:
Pumking-Probably can't find it now but this was a great pumpkin beer and I usually think most pumpkin beers are just OK. This ine smelled and tasted like dessert!
Oat-Their Oatmeal stout-Very Good
Jah-Va-Their coffee stout-Even Better!
Choklat-You guessed it, their chocolate stout. Another one that smells and tastes so chocolatey you would think it is dessert!
and then their 3 Hoppiest releases:
Unearthly, Hoppe and Gemini (which is a blend of the previous two and so smooth).

All of these beers are Imperial and very well balanced in my opinion! Check out my tribute to Southern Tier in my Pub room i nthe above photo.



No comments: